The Compassion Club accepts payment via Credit Card and E-transfer.
Credit Card Payments: We will be using our affiliated site, Integrated Medical, to offer secure credit card payment processing. Integrated Medical shares the same philosophy on data privacy, security, and anonymity that we do. Your credit card information will not be stored and payments will show up on your credit card statement as INTEGRATED MEDICAL.
How to make payment via credit card
- You will still place your order as usual on The Compassion Club
- When you are checking out, select Credit Card in the payment method
- Confirm your purchase and take note of your order number and order total amount
- Visit our affiliate's payment processing site
- Add your order number and order total amount then click add to cart
- Continue with the secure check-out process
How to make payment via E-transfer
You need to log into your online banking account and add us as a new recipient
- Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the account.
- Choose or add your recipient's email
- Enter the amount and a security question
Name: Integrated Medical
Security Question: What Country do we live in?
Security Answer: Canada
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO THE COMPASSION CLUB IN THE E-TRANSFER NOTES OR NAME!
Please note: The addresses and postal code you enter on the payment processing site needs to match the one listed with your credit card/bank records. You are welcome to contact your card provider and see if you need to provide them with any updated information
The following photos aid in paying via Credit Card
Call to Authorize
- If it is your first time checking out with Integrated Medical you may get the notification that you need to "Call to Authorize". This just means you need to call your credit card provider to authorize Integrated Medical Laboratory as a payee. You will be able to proceed with payment after that.
Unable to Process
Due to an error with our new payment system, once an attempt has been made to make payment with a specific order number, that order number can no longer be used to make payment.
Please try to process payment again but add a 0 to the beginning of your order number:
Questions or Assistance
We know how important it is to not interrupt access to medical cannabis, and while credit card payments are a solution for some, we know it may not be feasible for everyone.
If you have any questions or are uncertain about the new process our Customer Support team is standing by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: click the button located on the bottom right of the page