You've placed your order and sent your payment, now what?
Well my friend, you have just set in motion a complex sequence of events. Depending on the size and complexity of your order, anywhere from three to five people will work to get you the medicine you ordered, as fast as possible.
What it looks like on our end:
- Our accounting team reconciles your payment
- Our warehouse staff pick your product, package it, and prep it for shipment
- Our customer support team stands by to help with any issues
What will this look like from your end? Check your order status as it travels the following path:
- On hold - We've received your order! If you've sent payment and your status still says on hold it means we're working through a backlog of orders and will be matching your payment to your order shortly.
- Payment received - We've matched your e-transfer to your order and it is in line for processing.
- Processing - Our warehouse is working on picking, packing, and prepping your package for shipment.
- Completed - Your order is ready to be shipped! You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number for Canada Post.
We strive to process all payments within 24 hours but if your order status has not changed please feel free to reach out via our Contact page. or email us directly; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org